This course is designed to provide essential skills to administer oxygen therapy until medical assistance arrives.
This course can mean the difference between life and death to those in need. At Apply First Aid, we deliver specialised advanced training to ensure you are able to react quickly to come to the aid of those in distress until medical professional are able to arrive on the scene. Our course in the administration of basic oxygen is second to none, offering valuable insight into the various ways of assessing the casualty when the need arises.
Oxygen Administration: Deliver Life-Saving Treatment to Those in Distress
Our first aid training courses are designed for individuals and groups alike. For those with a willingness to learn these life-saving skills, this course will provide a vast array of proficiencies that can come in handy in various life situations. The learning objectives of this oxygen administration training course include:
- The ability to assess the need for administration of oxygen.
- An understanding of the oxygen delivery devices and equipment
- An understanding of proper safety precautions, including correct main maintenance and storage of all equipment
- Assembly and disassembly of all equipment.
- Proper method of oxygen administration
In order to attend our course in basic oxygen administration the following prerequisites must be met:
- Students must be at least 14 years of age.
- Class participants must demonstrate an understanding of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
Other Training Options
n addition to our individual training, you can opt for group training. This is ideal when administering training to organisations or groups. . Based on your needs, Apply First Aid can customise the training course to suit your goals.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be issued a Statement of Attainment for the nationally recognised course, 22100VIC Course in Basic Oxygen Administration. This certificate will be valid for 12 months following course completion.
To get started, contact Apply First Aid on 1300 852 475.